Thank you for choosing Person Memorial Hospital to meet your health care needs. We consider it a privilege to serve you and your family.
All patients are required to go through the hospital registration process in order for the departments to accurately perform and record your stay with us. Our main priority is to perform the registration process as quickly and accurately as possible.
Your 招生 Representative will ask you detailed questions in order to complete this process. You will be asked to provide photo Identification and proof of 保险 (if available). In order to maintain accuracy standards with your billing statement, we must verify this information on each visit to our facility.
Once the registration process has been completed, you will be asked to sign a treatment authorization form allowing us to perform the service(s) your Physician has ordered. You may also be asked to sign additional forms. Your 招生 Representative will explain these forms to you prior to requesting your signature. The 招生 Representative may ask for you to pay any known Co-payments or 可扣除的s due on your 保险 policy. Payment is expected prior to receiving services at our facility.
- 带照片的身份证明(即. 驾照)
- 保险, Medicare or Medicaid card
- Work-related injury: workers' compensation claim number and any claim forms required by your employer
- List of all daily medications including the name strength and dosage information
- Personal items for admission (pajamas, slippers, robes, etc.)
We try to give you an accurate estimated of your charges at time of service. There may be additional charges after coding of all procedures performed has been completed. Discounts are available for payment at time of service.
You may also receive physician bills related to your treatment from physicians who are independent contractors.
If insurance information was provided at time of service, we will submit a claim for hospital services. Applicable deductibles and co-payment amounts are expected at time of service.
出于礼貌, Person Memorial Hospital will file a verifiable third-party claim and help in any way possible to expedite their payment. 然而, please remember that the patient is ultimately responsible for the hospital bill because an insurance policy is a contract between patients and their insurance company. If an insurance payment is less than our estimate, you will be billed for the balance due. Person Memorial Hospital can provide payment arrangements and financing options.
Medicare Part B does not generally cover drugs that can be self-administered, 比如那些药丸, 或用于自注射. Unless your secondary policy covers this charge, you may be billed for these medications.
If you have any questions about your bill, please contact our Business Office at 336-503-5695.
Person Memorial Hospital recognizes that there are occasions when you may not have the financial means to pay a medical bill. We offer FREE eligibility screening service for Charity, 北卡罗来纳州医疗补助, and Government 保险 for Pre-existing denial of coverage.
In order to determine eligibility for assistance, the patient/guarantor must provide the following information:
- Federal Income Tax form 1040 for prior year
- Pay stub for four prior pay periods.
- Written verification of income received:
MedAssist is available in the hospital to determine your eligibility status for these programs. MedAssist is available Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. 至下午5时.m. They may also be reached by phone at 336-503-4805.
- 预注册: Processing of verifying patient information over the phone prior to your scheduled appointment or surgery.
- 登记: Required for each visit, process to identify information about you to preform services billing.
- 可扣除的: Amount you are required to pay annually before your 保险 Benefits apply
- 是否值得: A flat payment amount for certain services based on your insurance benefits.
- 共同保险: A percentage of the approved charges that you may be responsible for after deductible/co-payments have been applied.
- 存款: Amount required to be paid during registration for services.
- Non-Covered: Items that are not covered by your insurance benefits that you are responsible for payment.